Korppoo 2005

General discussion about spearfishing. All registered users can add topics and discuss here.

Moderator: Maza

Wuorikoski

Korppoo 2005

Postby Wuorikoski » 9.5.2005 19:53:07

Shalom,
the long weekend in Korppoo is over. The Finnish May-time did show it's toughest as cold misty see gave no mercy on us, but we did manage to catch some fish worth of mentioning. First of all, the dry season is over as JK caught a Trout in the shallow waters of the legendary Trout bay. Matti came back from his Jallu-minded single man night dive with two White Fishes. Köde, Pyli and Afro did some slaughtering in the bulrushes so there was no lack of Pikes in the fishboxes at the end of the days. That way I had a chance to cook some bony Pike Steaks Tymikoski style, and the result wasn't bad, not to forget Oven Pike a'la Masa. All in all there was some new winds blowing as we did eat all the catch we had, and the food was delicious. Pyli wrote all them up, but I have forgotten almost all of them. However, I still remember the moment in the late Saturday evening when all I could think was 'O'Boy this cookie tastes good...'
Fabulous trip we had, yes, but unfortunately the new Börje didn't allow us to use the sauna, but all the other traditional activities were performed. We even started (among other things) a new tradition called Footballgolf. Sounds simple, but do it in the freezing swamp with bare foots like Pyli, and you understand it isn't.
I believe the dads to be (Affe & JK) will have new stories to tell to their kids when they aren't anymore too sensitive for hearing them...

Go check the pics in the Picture gallery -> Korppoo

Return to “General”