German team to Baltic championships?

General discussion about spearfishing. All registered users can add topics and discuss here.

Moderator: Maza

Maza

German team to Baltic championships?

Postby Maza » 13.12.2004 0:13:37

Kristiansund is not a official competition for CMAS international, so people from every country can participate. The Baltic is official and invitation is sent by Finnish Diving Union (Or Norwigian) to other countries unions. So if in Germany spearfishing is illegal (stupid people) I dont think the official union like to send an official team to Baltic competition.

Our friend Jens from Germany was kick out from his diving club when they heard that he is doing spearfishing. Respect to Jens!

Postby Guest » 23.12.2004 0:26:01

Especially becouse stupid restriction in Germany (same in Netherland) we should support our colleagues, instead of push away them! Let they participate even outside of account. Though I unequivocally would take them in the basic offset. And where it is told, what Baltic Sea Championship is official competitions? I did not see them in CMAS calendar. We, spearfishers, must be together! Mientras que somos únicos, somos invencibles! No pasaran! El Pueblo Unido Jamas Sera Vencido! :!:

Doc

Postby Doc » 23.12.2004 0:28:42

Sorry, it was my post :wink:
Go deeper, take bigger!

Doc

Postby Doc » 23.12.2004 11:42:50

Answer from Netherland undrewater sport federation:
"Dear Sir,

According to national fishing regulations and provincial law spearfishing is strictly prohibited in the Netherlands. Furthermore our Federation NOB is strictly against spearfishing, anywhere in the world.

Regards,

Kees J. Weber
Consulant Public Affairs"
:( :x :cry: :twisted: :evil:
Go deeper, take bigger!

Mikko

Postby Mikko » 24.12.2004 15:30:50

Dutch folks smoke way too much pot to think straight..... :wink:
You need largely thank now gone Mr Costeau on this large scale hatered towads our most ecolocically sustainable and bycatch free sport.

Boycot red divercaps!!!

Merry Christamas mates!

Mikko & Annika

Return to “General”