15.4.2005 Hanko, Finland

Maza will write here about his doings. Only he can writein this forum.

Moderator: Maza

Maza

15.4.2005 Hanko, Finland

Postby Maza » 16.4.2005 18:44:41

I left the harbour with nice techno beat. My boat is staying in front of the night clubs at Hanko so it is cool to pass this places with the rubber suit on. I think the best beat to enjoy in Finland is beat of the nature. Of course I am full of life when the Lobster is leaving the harbour and I see drunk people watching me. I like attitude things and I think spearfishing in Finland is the thing!

Ok, I wanted to check interesting place far away. But only by best place was having action. That is the problem usually. If I would not visited the best spot and experienced the trout action I would be at home and writing this text with sentenses like this, "This is totally too early for fishing in Finland, the sea is dead especially in Hanko because it is so far away".
Fucken hell, we can never give up. You have to go to spearfish many time in one area. After many days you can spread the hype of the fish action.

Anyway the current had moved the water so in the bottom of the bay the temperature was no longer warmer. But I saw 4 small trouts and one bigger. I catched 1,5 kg trout from the open sea close to the bay. The trouts are not easy to get even at the night because they are hunting at the night. They are all the time swimming and hunting the little fish. They do not like the flash light.

So I came back in the harbour with the beat and hypotermia. And super happy. This have been the best season starter ever!

And tomorrow to Helsinki to Ibiza 1992 raves!

Return to “Maza”